Complaint Review: Allied Barton Security LLC, William C. Whitmore Jr.

• Submitted: Mon, May 25, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, July 26, 2009

• Reported By:Fort Worth Texas
Allied Barton Security LLC, William C. Whitmore Jr.
Eight Tower Bridge, 161 Washington Street, Suite 600 Nationwide U.S.A.

Allied Barton Security LLC, William C. Whitmore Jr. President ~ CEO ~ Liar ~ Traitor ~ Cowards Conshohocken, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I need your help! Please contact me.

William C. Whitmore Jr.
President ~ CEO ~ *LIAR ~ *TRAITOR ~ *COWARD

A review of outdated methodologies in the Private Security Industry

By: Raymond Banks
Certified Supervisor ~ CPO
Not an attorney

The role of human resources, as it has been written, explained and proclaimed by countless levels of industry chains of command, is to protect the rights of the Company, the clients, and then the employees. To enforce this aspect of control and protection, the existing chain of command is tasked with varying levels of responsibilities.

In this example, Allied Barton Security LLC, which is responsible for enforcing the Rules and the laws, is guided and directed by the President and CEO: William C. Whitmore Jr. This man has the responsibility of leading the Company, creating new and better methods of working and growing. He is charged with setting the example to his subordinate leaders. They follow his lead. He has shown that he is more than inept in his leadership role with the following proven examples:

William Whitmore Jr. *lied to the thousands of his employees and has broken his written promises, manifested retributions for following his written directions instead of following his true demonstrated behavioral attitudes. Whitmore has solicited, made promises for, and demanded loyalty to him and his Company, Allied Barton Security LLC. When the thousands of employees gave him these loyalties, he *BETRAYED us. Instead of supporting us, he turned his back on us and his support against us. Then he tried to destroy us, favoring some of us with false and illegal references, or having others do it for him. Then pretending he knew nothing about it and/or that it was OK for Him to do it. He thinks he is above the law, Not hardly Jr.

When I addressed him personally on his actions, he first went to his in-house legal team which would not touch it (and one person will testify to that fact, proving Junior KNEW it was illegal). Junior, grasping at straws, then hired Lawyers outside the Company, instead of the law firm of Duane Morris on retainer to handle these complaints, and had his Attack Attorneys, (David C. Hamilton UNDER THE DIRECTION OF Marty Martenson Esq. Attorneys of Martenson, Hasbrouck & Simon LLP) in Atlanta Georgia, send threatening letters, trying to **extort the existing evidence (which was partly successful) with threats of filling false Police reports, false prosecution and slandering comments like you are a thief and a Liar. After a brief hesitation to verify legalities I confronted Whitmore and his Attorneys by standing my ground and comments of Go ahead, I look forward the seeing you in Court, the entire group RAN for the hills, went into hiding from me, afraid of one individual with THE PROOF! I have only one word for their behavior: *COWARDS!

I have already beaten Allied Barton's entire Human Recourses department (they tried to buy me off), his in-house legal team, and his Attack Attorneys from Georgia with knowledge, facts and evidence. Next is the Civil Court Room, which I PROMISE is coming.

Allied Barton Security LLC (owned by Blackstone Group) promises confidentiality with NO RETAILIATIONS concerning the reporting of violations of Company policies and so does the laws of our Nation; however, the facts prove this is another lie at the Company level. Junior's exploits included violations of the PRIVACY ACT, in my opinion, by giving out my personal information to third parties for personal gain.

William C. Whitmore Jr. has proven he is a liar, a traitor to his employees, a coward, and a person of interest concerning felonious character (under investigation). I know Junior's Father would be very proud of him now. If you think for a minute that you can trust him or his company to maintain your confidentiality or the secrets of Homeland Security, I think you are sadly mistaken. Junior has proven he betrayed the trusts of his own employees at the drop of a hat for personal gain, and I think he would do the same with knowledge from the department of Homeland Security. The Company and America would be far better off, if he was fired from Allied Barton Security LLC and removed from his seat on the Private Sector Senior Advisory Committee, Homeland Security Private Sector Consultation Board. His uncontrollable behavior does not support the TRUST required of this position.

In closing, allow me to address your mental thought; (I would be thinking it anyway)

Is this guy for real or is he just crying in his milk? The answer is obvious. If the material I have written in this letter or the first letter were in the least bit false or slanderous, I would have been slammed with a law suit, but I have not heard a word from them. I know they are aware of the letters as I sent a certified copy to each of them. USPS Verification #'s
Junior Whitmore 7008 0500 0000 4383 8277
Martenson law 7008 0500 0000 4383 8260

Anyone can verify receipt for each.

AS PROVIDED BY DAVID C. HAMILTON, ATTORNEY AT LAW; (Junior's Attack attorney ~ Thanks!)
Ref: 1 See U.S.C. $ 875(d) (Whoever, with intent to extort from any person, firm, association, or corporation, any money or other thing of value, transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to injure the property or reputation of the addressee or of other or the reputation of a deceased person or any threat to accuse the addressee or any other person of a crime, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.).

Raymond B
Fort Worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2009 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Barton-Security-LLC-William-C-Whitmore-Jr/nationwide/Allied-Barton-Security-LLC-William-C-Whitmore-Jr-President-CEO-Liar-Traitor-Cow-455094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Barton Security LLC, William C. Whitmore Jr.

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I need your help! Please contact me.

AUTHOR: Zatrea - (U.S.A.)

Hello Mr. Banks,

My name is Zatrea Evans. I am the writer of the mad black woman who won't stand for discrimination. This same law firm has sent it's people to California.
I am asking you for any all information pertaining to this firm and the criminal investigation.

I thank you from my soul. We would never have this information without this forum at RIP Off DOTCom. Along with people like you that are not afraid to speck out and shine the light on the corruption infecting us as a people.

You can reach me with my whole name as one word and yahoo. I have also filed suit against this company in California. I am now working on a documentary pertaining to contract security, woman of color in contract security along with What Happens When You Tell. Most of the reason that woman don't come forward is what happens to them when they do. It's has been hell but I here,

By the grace of God I am here still here and will tell my story to who ever will listen.

Zatrea Evans