- Report: #517561
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Allied Barton Security LLC
Allied Barton Security LLCPittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States of America
Allied Barton Security LLC Allied Barton Security Services discriminatory, untrustworthy, inconsistent and pathetic in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I worked for these hokies for a little over a year when I got shitcanned for something stupid that other people got away with. Best part is, they were hurting so bad for people at the particular site I worked at, that they found my resume on Monster.com and called me to come to work for them.
From what I've seen of "upper management" in the Pittsburgh District office, 95% of these guys are thug wannabes. The other 5% are clueless morons.
If you're hard-up enough to go to work for these clowns, watch your back, and don't expect anything above the minimum for any kind of employee service. The health benefits are horrid. The pay checks are incorrect over half the time and you just get treated like a turd most of the time...
OH! and there's several employees at ALSP site who are the BIGGEST bunch of thieves I've ever seen.
If you're a consumer looking to hire a security company, think twice or three times before you go with this company. They're crooked and only worried about their own bottom line.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2009 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Barton-Security-LLC/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15222/Allied-Barton-Security-LLC-Allied-Barton-Security-Services-discriminatory-untrustworthy-517561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.