Complaint Review: Allied Barton Security Service, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, April 27, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 27, 2012

• Reported By: Lindsay233 — Wood Dale, Illinois United States of America
Allied Barton Security Service, Inc.
1771 Diehl Rd. Naperville, Illinois United States of America

Allied Barton Security Service, Inc. Unfair labor practices; lack of communication; unfair work schedules; poor health insurance; lost too many accounts; downsized office staff. Naperville, Illinois

I want to  inform all the readers that Allied Barton Security Services is not what you think. They claim to be one of Americas biggest security companies, but who is to know. I am a current Allied Barton employee and have been with them for over a year now. When I first started with them i was placed at a site that they knew that they were going to loose. I was there for a couple months when their client contract ran out, and decided to go with another security company. For me as a new employee, that was an embaressment!

Then I had to wait for 2-3 weeks for them to place me at another site. At this point I was getting frustrated and eager to go back to work. I kept calling my boss to see if they had a site and still they counldn't give me a straight answer. So, one month later they finally found me a spot at a UPS  close to my house. It wasn't a bad site but the work schedule was crazy. [continued below]....
..... I was there for awhile until I was caught doozing off, then I was let go there. Since that time I was doing special detail jobs going from one place to another. Which lasted any where from 2-4 weeks to one month.

I am really fed up with this company and have been since I started. Their pay isn't that great either! They start you out at $9.00-$10.00 an hour. How can any one make a living from that??

I'm still waiting for them to give me a decent work schedule. Every time I call they say "we don't have much right now, you might have to wait". Well, this isn't what I wanted to hear! But that's all they can say. How am I suppose to feel when I'm trying so hard to keep my job with them?! As far as I'm concerned Allied Barton is the worst security company I've worked for in quite awhile!

There are other security companies that are better than Allied Barton that i'd rather be at like Securitas Security, Inc. That is a well know company. If there's any readers out there that feel the same way I do, I'd like to hear from you and what your thoughts are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2012 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Barton-Security-Service-Inc/Naperville-Illinois-60563/Allied-Barton-Security-Service-Inc-Unfair-labor-practices-lack-of-communication-unfai-874649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Barton Security Service, Inc.