Complaint Review: Allied Barton Security Services

• Updated: Sun, September 18, 2011

• Reported By: Nonnie Mouse — Atalnta Georgia United States of America
Allied Barton Security Services
1438 West Peachtree Street Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Allied Barton Security Services Michael Turner, Patricia Smith Unprofessional, Rude, Liars, Harassment, Corruption, Thieves Atlanta, Georgia

First I would like to say that ALLIED BARTON SECURITY SERVICES is the WORST security company to work for. they do not care about their employees, and if you are not kissing their azzes or sleeping with one of the higher-ups you might as well kiss your job goodbye if you are ever in trouble. I am a current employee at their Delta account in Atlanta, GA I work in all zones. But zone 3 is being handled by Michael Turner with one of his area supervisors being Patricia Smith. Michael Turner is so unprofessional and he does not have a single clue as to what is going on. Half of the time meeting him on several occasions he appeared stone drunk and his speech would be slurred. I though the man would pass out on me. I am surprised that Delta allowed this lush to handle such a important zone. He sits in his office all dayum daya nd has no interaction with staff unless he is firing them for stupid shyt that is 99% of the time his fault. he has officers in secure areas working without the proper badges. I know this because I have met several officers who have told me they are in fear of getting locked up by customs due to not having their proper seals in the secure area. Michael has solicited in the policy. DON'T ASK DON'T TELL. He is running things into the ground and has no respect for anyone. His attitude is Allied Barton pays me to just sit on my azz all day and make decisions with the help of my area supervisors who also sit on their fat azzes all day. They have a company vehicle that I have seen in places that they have no business being in. Area supervisors have taken the SUV to grocery stores and even one time I saw it parked at a package store! I was in such shock and was at a light and couldnt pull out my phone to take a picture. Patricia Smith is a fat lazy loud mouth area supervisor who does nothing all day but run around in the rover truck eating and talking on her Iphone. She seems to be bi-polar and I also believe she smokes weed. She is always high strung and yelling at people. My fellow officers have told me that Patricia is sleeping with Michael Turner and they work together to get rid of any officer questioning their close friendship. ALLIED BARTON SECURITY SERVICES IS A JOKE. I am praying Delta goes with another security company so I can get Laid off and collect unemployment fromt hese no good bast*rds as I look for another job. oh and sexual harassment is rampant. The rover smells of sex all the time and I have seen condom wrappers on the floor. If a officer makes a complaint, they all of a sudden get fired over something stupid and the person they made a complaint against is moved to another area. Again ALLIED BARTONS SECURITY SERVICES IS A JOKE. Your company is better off hiring a couple of pit bulls to protect your property than these clowns.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2011 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Barton-Security-Services/Atlanta-Georgia-30238/Allied-Barton-Security-Services-Michael-Turner-Patricia-Smith-Unprofessional-Rude-Liars-778256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Barton Security Services