arbitrary

• Updated: Thu, June 21, 2012

• Reported By: ssw 8977 — San Diego California United States of America
Allied Barton Security Services
9370 Sky Park Ct Suite 150 San Diego, California United States of America

Allied Barton Security Services WARNING : Bad employer stay away / Wal-Mart class of employer. San Diego, California

Waring : Allied Barton Security Services Practices Unfair work place practices they are Work place bullies and Uses Unethical work place ethics.

Allied Barton Security Services is another in a large and ever growing Cess Pool of employers who have at there disposal and use the "At will work place" law to harasses, intimidate, force out, terminate and Patrice unfair and what should be illegal work place practices on there employees. Case in point, shortly after going to work for Allied I was offered a promotion to shift lead officer by my site supervisor Ken Tubbs, politely I declined sitting I was unable to take on the position at this time as I had to many other things on my plate at this time to devote the extra time and effort as a shift lead officer, he came back with a warning that if I refused the position then that would make it hard for me to work there at his site. When I asked what he meant by this he said that being a supervisor would relive me from the actions that are practiced on the other hourly guards basically disciplinary action and such. He tried several other times to change my mind but I wasn't in apposition to take on that job. Shortly after that he started having his second shift lead officer harass me about little crazy things when I came on duty for my third shift . When i complained to Ken about his he sated " this is what I meant if you become a supervisor then I would be immune from these types of action" other write ups from Kenn started coming my way for other supposed violations. Also at this time He would not put me into the companies computer system to process badges get and respond to company emails and do MOS courses, when these things didn't get done because he would not put me in the computer he would write me up for not doing my job. I filed a complaint at the main office and i was put in touch with a former military person who was the acting district manager, he was your typical bully, talked right over me and just kept quoting there at will work rules that allowed them to do this.  STAY AWAY !!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2012 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Barton-Security-Services/San-Diego-California-92120/Allied-Barton-Security-Services-WARNING-Bad-employer-stay-away-Wal-Mart-class-of-empl-901131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Barton Security Services