- Report: #969609
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Allied Barton Security Services
Allied Barton Security ServicesInternet United States of America
Allied Barton Security Services Allied Barton, Allied Barton Security This is a HORRIBLE company to work for. Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
* The pay is low, usually about $9.00 / $10.00 per hour.
* They hire veterans so they can get a $9700.00 tax credit but then don't give those same employees Veterans Day as a holiday so that they don't have to pay the overtime.
* You are not allowed sick days or days off. If you call in sick or are 1 minute late for a shift you get written up.
* It takes 2 years to save enough vacation time just to get a week (40 hours) off. The first year you don't even accrue vacation time, so you work for 2 years without time off.
* If you want time off you can take a day off but you have to pay it back in the same week so that no overtime is generated which means you and the person doing you the favor have to work a double shift in the same week. The pay period goes from Friday to Thursday so it very very hard for people to take days off because they won't be able to pay back the time in the same pay week. [continued below]....
* The company makes you do all kinds of online training (mandatory) so that they can show their stock holders how much training the officers get. You don't get anything for this training but the account manager gets a fat bonus if all his people do their online courses on time.
* Once the company gets a contract they bend you over a table and allow the client to abuse and mistreat the officers and if a client complains about an officer, the officer is removed from the site.
* The company sends people to spy on you at the work site or send fake visitors to try and enter a site just to see how you deal with it. What are we children....????
* You won't get a pay raise after a year because the money is based on the contract life. If the contract is for 5 years you get the same pay for 5 years but the account managers get bonuses for working you like a rented mule.
* The company wont allow you to move to a better site or other job once you get plugged into a site because they don't want to deal with new people learning from scratch if the site is running smoothly with you. When better jobs or higher paying sites open up the company wont even tell you about it because they don't want to have to training your replacement. You are locked in for life.
*** I could go on and on about how bad this company is despite the false front of them being so good. If you want to get beaten down like a red headed step child go ahead and work for them...........but you have been warned.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Barton-Security-Services/internet/Allied-Barton-Security-Services-Allied-Barton-Allied-Barton-Security-This-is-a-HORRIBLE-c-969609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.