Complaint Review: Allied Barton Security

• Submitted: Thu, September 30, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, September 30, 2010

• Reported By: H — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Allied Barton Security
150 South Warner rd. suite 170 King of Prussia,, Pennsylvania United States of America

Allied Barton Security RIP OFF SCAM ARTIST!!!!!!!! King of Prussia, Pennsylvania

I was hired by Allied Barton in King of Prussia, PA on August 31,2010. I was told by the account manager that I would be a site supervisor at Landsdale hospital working 4pm-12am weekends off. I took the postion after turning down another job offer. That was a big mistake!!!! I successfully passed a background check,drug screening and Allied Barton's basic training. After training I was suppose to begin work however that did not happend. I was told the client was not sure whom she wanted to pick for the position. I was told that I already had the position and I was not informed that it was up to the client not Allied Barton. The account manager told to not to worry he had another supervisor's position in West Cheater, PA.

That was also a lie I try numerous times to contact the account manager however he continued to ignore my phone calls. It was only after I called him from another number that he answered the phone. At the point it was two weeks after I completed training and I was still unemployed. The account manager told me he would contact me after his meeting that never happend. I then went to the Philadelphia district of Allied on 09-24-2010 I recieved no help there either once again I was lied to and never contacted. It's not almost a month later I recieved a call from a different account manager and he attempted to send me on another failed mission. I told him that I was very displeased with his company that are dishonest and very umprofessional. He told me that was my problem. To top it off I still have not recieved my training pay. I turned down a job offer to get treated like this by Allied and still umemployed!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2010 05:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Barton-Security/King-of-Prussia-Pennsylvania-19406/Allied-Barton-Security-RIP-OFF-SCAM-ARTIST-King-of-Prussia-Pennsylvania-646034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Barton Security