Complaint Review: Allied Barton security LLC

• Submitted: Wed, January 20, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, January 20, 2010

• Reported By: Tracy — Brooklyn New York U.S.A.
Allied Barton security LLC
NYC Internet United States of America

Allied Barton security LLC Spectaguard Acquisition LLC (610-239-1100) wrongfully terminated, Internet

i was Lobby Receptionist who was wrongfully terminated by a account manager Brendan Doherty all because an accusation was made against me by supervisor Luis Ovalles  who consistantly kept making false reports against me and willfully denying me security trainings for some years. although i made reports to Ms. laura gift of human resource dept in nyc my calls and letters was ignored. On the day I was terminated I again tried to reach out to Ms. Gift and left Messages but none till this day was returned by Ms. Laura Gift. I was a dedicated worker of Allied barton security for 8.5 years. this company claims to train employees for 8 & 16 hour security training class also fire gaurd training and cpr/aed. I asked to be trained but I was continuesly ignore by my supervisor at the time of my employment Mr. Luis Ovalles. I even wanted day positions still went ignored by Mr. Luis Ovalles Security supervisor and account managers who worked at Deutsche Bank @60 Wall st. locations. Supervisor Luis Ovalles hired family members and friends and would give them pref treatment over employees who worked just as hard and long at allied barton, his friends and family member. He also hired his drill seargant which he himself said it was to much of a conflict. he left the job site for another position. I felt at the time of my termination i was lied upon due to Mr. Ovalles wanted his family member to get my position. Mr. ovalles lied in court stating that this wasnt his family member but after about 7 min. of questioning by the judge he finally admitted the person that have my position was his Father sisters son. wow was that a lie or what. Allied Barton allows family members to work under supervisory of other family members of the family which always causes conflict of intrest. And a hostile environment which is a consistant thing at Allied Barton security.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2010 05:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Barton-security-LLC/internet/Allied-Barton-security-LLC-Spectaguard-Acquisition-LLC-610-239-1100-wrongfully-terminate-557160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Barton security LLC