Complaint Review: Allied Barton

• Reported By: moviegal2 — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
Allied Barton
2801 Yorkmont Road Charlotte, North Carolina United States of America

Allied Barton Lied about me and treated me Unfairly Charlotte, North Carolina

Allied barton fired me because the state a camera was focused on a certain point for 24 hours. First of all i do not work 24 hours and 2nd of all if i was fired over that why were the others not fired with me. They also stated i was looking at the camera on a employee.. I had a statement from him stating he knew i was watching him on camera but for his safety. They would not talk to him to get his view point. They did not talk to me about it but on the day they fired me. Why was i not talked about it maybe wrote up or suspended? I asked them about the proceduce and why they did not follow protocol and they stated that the termination was my written warning.. ON the paper they gave me the written warning is not checked and i never got any written or verbal warnings. Human resources took my acct. manager side. HUman resources was very uncooperative and rude to me. I hate this company and wish nobody has  to go through what i went through. I think the bottom line was that my coworker wanted my job which she had stated that to me and that she would not mind doing my job. Human Resources told me that my coworker was the one that told on me.. Funny how she got my job shortly after.. There is high favoritism going there and i think that this case would be considered reverse racism.. The Acct. manager and ast. acct. manager are crooked and they should have been let go a long time ago.. I hope they see this and get what they all deserve because alot of employees there are very unhappy but afraid to speak the low down on all they garbage they see and hear there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2011 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Barton/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28208/Allied-Barton-Lied-about-me-and-treated-me-Unfairly-Charlotte-North-Carolina-746852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Barton