Complaint Review: Allied Barton

• Reported By: TheEnforcer — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Allied Barton
118 n.34 st. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Allied Barton Albert Butts Manipulative, Liar, Con Artist! Phila, Pennsylvania

Oh Allied Barton what a controversial company to work for. I am an ex employee who once worked for this company. It all started in the summer of 2012 I was hired at the Drexel campus and for a while I had no complaints about the company until one day I got hurt on the job! While on bike patrol I got a call on the radio and I was in route to the destination and my foot slipped on the pedal and sliced the back of my leg open. I immediately filed a report to my supervisors, and went to the Hospital (my leg required 7 staples) Fast Foward when I returned my account manager prints out an Email stating that the first initial back round check came out "Inconclusive" and the Email stated " that I would sign Permission for allied to Withdraw an Amount of Funds to reinburse the company for a second backround check, and if i refuse to do so I would therefore Forfeit my Job, and if I signed it after the dated timeline I would there forfeit the job also. Note: "I Received it when the time line expired". Food for thought the email never stated an employee name. About three weeks in Im never put on the schedule again, and Im always put on call or training, Also I still haven't received any workers comp. A month and a half later I Contacted his boss and she gives my my case workers number. I call The case worker and she tells me she never received any paper work. I come into work and Mr.Butts calls me Into his office. I never speak a word about workers comp before the conversation begins. He Begins by explaining whats been taking so long for workers comp, how a big yellow envelope landed on his desk that monday, coincidentally the same monday I conacted his boss and the Case worker. He tells me they sent the paper work to him and how they where suppose to send it to HR, and thats why its taking so long and "he will take care of it". I later  ask him why Im never on the Schedule anymore and he reply's because of my attitude. I reply what attitude? He say's because I got into a disagreement with a supervisor a while back about how brakes work.  Note! this was resolved a while before. So basically this is management's retaliation "Real Professional".  So I Told him I Followed The supervisors orders but Im not entitled to agree with anyone, I am entitled to my own opinion. Then he reply's Your done hand in all of you equipment. "he terminates me" Later I receive the hospital Bill for the injuries at work and a letter stating that I Refused a Tranfer to another site and therefore Voluntary Quit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2012 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Barton/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19104/Allied-Barton-Albert-Butts-Manipulative-Liar-Con-Artist-Phila-Pennsylvania-970767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Barton