Complaint Review: Allied Business Schools

• Updated: Tue, December 13, 2011

• Reported By: LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST — Frisco Texas United States of America
Allied Business Schools
22952 Alcalde Drive Internet United States of America

Allied Business Schools Allied Is a rip Off and a scam!!! They will lie to you and take every penny you have. They also will not honor their refund policy! Internet

I enrolled at Allied Real Estate Schools in Laguna Hills, California.  I was told I would get DVDs, books, and take their course online. I was told I had up to 4 days to cancel and Recieve a full refund. I cancelled within 2 (two)  Days. I expected a full refund. They have been extremely unprofessional.  They have been rude and extremely Unhelpful. These people will lie to you and promise you things that are not going to happen. I wrote the school's prsident, Mr. George Achenbach , but he is too unprofessional and stuck up to help, do the right thing and refund the money in full. Instead of doing the right thing, he had an employee named Jesse Pompa email me.

Jesse is rude and tells me there will not be a full refund, even though I cancelled within the first 2 days. Jesse refuses to help and starts sending very unprofessional emails. Then Jesse has his boss email me. [continued below]....
..... I get the same results from Carlson Samuel, Jr.   Carlson Samuel, Jr. Is a student service manager. He is a sorry exscuse for any kind of Manager. He is rude, will raise his voice and belittle you. I am the student. I cancelled within the first two days. I will update this report if Allied does the right things and refunds the money in full.

Please avoid this school. There are much better choices out there. Allied will lie to you and scam you. There is no honesty or integrity at this school. You have People like Carlson Samuel, Jr., Jesse Pompa, and even the school President George Achenbach , who will either lie to you and scam you, or will not even respond to your cancellation and refund request. They are the most rude and unprofessional people you will ever deal with. I was promised Books for every subject, and that is not true. Some materials are online only. I was told like the California course, there are DVDs included. Not true.

I was told I could cancell at anytime and get a full refund. Not true. They are saying they will not give me a full refund. They lied.  Why would you want to go to school where there are such dihonest and people that will not stand behind their word and promises. Save the time and frustration. Avoid Allied. You will not have to be scammed and lied to by people like George Achenbach, Carlson Samuel, Jr., and Jesse Pompa. Their admission reps must be paid by the number of  students  they scam to sign up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2011 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Business-Schools/internet/Allied-Business-Schools-Allied-Is-a-rip-Off-and-a-scam-They-will-lie-to-you-and-take-e-808599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Business Schools