Complaint Review: Allied Cash Advance

1355 Churn Creek Rd C6 Redding, California United States of America
  • Phone: 530-221-4510
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Allied Cash Advance I was ripped off $100 by Carie Barnet and called a f*cking b*tch to the other employee there in front of the manager who is her sister. Redding, California

I went in to get a pay day loan for $255. I was short changed because, I was sick. She refused to give me my money back Carie. She told the other employee she ripped me off and said she did so because, I am a f*cking b*tch. She said this in front of her sister Roxy who is the manager. They did nothing and laughed about it plus continued to slander me. She held up a black bank bag. They have been abusive for along time now. I suspect they are working to bring the business under and work for the competition. They are awful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2011 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Cash-Advance/Redding-California-96019/Allied-Cash-Advance-I-was-ripped-off-100-by-Carie-Barnet-and-called-a-fcking-btch-to-736628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Cash Advance