Complaint Review: Allied Collection Agency

• Updated: Wed, June 15, 2011

• Reported By: Tinaz226 — Blue Eye Missouri United States of America
Allied Collection Agency
3080 S. Durango Drive Ste.208 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Allied Collection Agency They have been harrasing me for an account that is past limitations. The original lender settled in 2000 and in 2008, Allied posted to my credit report DOUBLE the amount of the original loan. Las Vegas, Nevada

Allied Collection Agency has ruined my credit by stating that I owe over $26,000. In 2000, I financed a used vehicle  for $14,000 and after 3 months the engine blew. I tried to work with the dealership and was told "tough luck". I voluntary repossessed the vehicle at that time. The original lender closed the account. Allied contacted me in 2008 and said they "purchased" the collection account. I said the original lender has already written the expense off and Allied's response was...so, you now owe us the original amount plus interest. The limitations have run out and they still harass me.
Tina
Blue Eye, MO

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2011 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Collection-Agency/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/Allied-Collection-Agency-They-have-been-harrasing-me-for-an-account-that-is-past-limitati-741211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Collection Agency