Complaint Review: Allied Collection SVCS

7120 HAYVENHURST AVENUE VAN NUYS, California United States of America
  • Phone: (818)-933-3373
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Allied Collection SVCS Please be advised that this collection agency harassed me repeatly for a debt that was said to be owed by me from Food Lovers. This collection agency put this on my 3 credit bureaus for non payment VAN NUYS, California

Please be advised that I was being harassed by this collection agency constantly with phone calls to my home phone & my cell phone claiming I owed Food Lovers $120 for merchandise that was sent to my home. I never received anything in the mail by this company or by this collection agency that I owed money towards this merchandise. I went online to retrieve Food Lovers phone number & I called them & was told that there was merchandise sent to my home. I told them I never received any merchandise nor did I order anything with there company.
I was told that they couldn't do anything cause it was sent over to a collection agency do to non payment. I explained to the representative that there is a woman who lives 2 doors down from me who has the same exact name from me & that her merchandise has always come to my house by mistake or maybe on purpose.. If someone is at home in my house we tell the UPS or Fed Ex or even the mail carrier that this isn't our merchandise that it belongs to the lady 2 doors up. But if no one is home they would leave that merchandise under a chair on our porch. We had a young girl on our block stealing people packages left on their porches. She would actually wait to see if anyone would get a delivery & steal it. She eventually got caught & is serving time for that crime.
When I spoke to the representatives working for this collection agency they were demanding for payment & couldn't care less of my situation. There was no proof or validation sent to me that I owed this amount or having this merchandise. I was threatened by this company that if I did take heed to my bill they would put it on my 3 credit bureaus & they did do just that. This has lowered my credit score tremendously. They had no right to take this kind of action.
This company should be brought up on charges for violating my rights & they should be shut down. I need this resolved & taken off my credit report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2013 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Collection-SVCS/VAN-NUYS-California-91406/Allied-Collection-SVCS-Please-be-advised-that-this-collection-agency-harassed-me-repeatly-1011694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Collection SVCS