Complaint Review: Allied Collection Services

• Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: Kelly — daytona beach Florida United States of America
Allied Collection Services
SIRVA MORTGAGE 6070 PARKLAND BLVD Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Allied Collection Services ACS Called Me This Evening Threatened me. Very Rude and Aggressive to Me. Las Vegas, Nevada

I received A call this evening at 7:36pm. Than man whom I had to get his name, Joe Gallen, was very aggressive and actually threatening towards me. The call started with him stating he was calling from ACS collections. I asked what was this in reference to. He said That I needed to pay him $698. I then replied well what is this for, Im confused. He then stated, You owe Ackerman Realty. At this point I became aware that this was a previous townhome company I rented from. However, I have paperwork from them stating the condition I left was good and that, I was a great renter. I explained this to him and said I could fax it. He then told me that if I didn't pay it it was going on my credit report for 7 years and he was going to do it right then, I explained that I was driving and if I could give him my email he could send me his information, so I could have it in writing. He told me know and began threatening me saying that He was going to make sure that is was on my credit report and that I had to deal with it for the next 7 years. I tried to talk to him, but he wasn't listening. He Only was interested in getting the money. I told him, I was going to contact the Realty Company, because this seemed very odd to me, because they have my new address, phone, fax, ect.

They never contacted me about this and he told me he was sitting with a paper that said the bathroom shower doors were broke, which the company was already aware of from when I moved in. And that I had to repaint the apartment. I don't know why I would have had to do that, because the walls were the same and before, and the carpet needed to be cleaned, which I had done. I also have proof of this. When I told him I was contacting the Realty company in the morning he got very angry with me, threatening me again, and I then told him, You can not threaten me you are a credit agency it is against the law, and I will report this. Then he hung up on me. I can't believe that this is even a business to act this way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Collection-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Allied-Collection-Services-ACS-Called-Me-This-Evening-Threatened-me-Very-Rude-and-Aggres-950493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Collection Services