Complaint Review: Allied Data Corp

• Submitted: Tue, March 01, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, March 01, 2005

• Reported By:Ft Washington Maryland
Allied Data Corp
13111 WestHeimer Road Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Allied Data Corp ripoff Houston Texas

The company called and left me a message stating " call 800-275-7176 ext. 609 to be made apart of a descision. they didnt leave a name or the name of the company. So i called the next day and got connected to ext. 609. I told them that I am returning a call from this number, they asked me what number they dialed and I said im not giving you my information over the phone and I said what company is this and she hung up on me.

I called back and asked for her name and she hung up on me again. I then called back and press "0" for the receptionist and I asked her what kind of company is this and she said "collection", i told her what happened when I first called and she said she doubt that took place and hung up on me. I called back and asked for the address and she said for what and i said to report this company and she hung up on me.

Basically they leave messages like that on your answering machine so you can call back, they know that if you leave a message indicating that it is a collection agency then they will not get a call back. They think they slick. All that drama and they still didnt get my name nor my number. They are a rip off too because if you owe a creditor they will add interest to it like they have the authority to do that. They are no one. Collection agencies think they slick but cant out slick me. Beware

Personal
Ft Washington, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2005 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Data-Corp/Houston-Texas-77077/Allied-Data-Corp-ripoff-Houston-Texas-133289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Data Corp