Complaint Review: Allied Data Corporation - Avon

• Submitted: Fri, January 09, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 09, 2009

• Reported By:goose creek South Carolina
Allied Data Corporation - Avon
110 South Cranford Road Goose Creek, South Carolina U.S.A.

Allied Data Corporation - Avon Rip-off Goose Creek South Carolina

I only made one attempt to sell Avon. I had a local representative who was suppose to help me. I placed an order via internet. I never paid for the products via internet and I never received any products. Later I received a bill saying that I owed Avon some money. I was confused because I hadn't received anything. I tried calling my representative but wasn't successful. I also tried emailing her with no response. This happened about 6 months ago. I have not heard anything from anyone since then. Today I checked my voicemail and there was a message from Mrs. Austin calling from Allied Collection Data stating that I needed to call them back by noon tomorrow or they would have to make their decision without me. I was very confused, especially since I had never heard from this company before. I tried calling the number that they left on my machine and it said that the office was closed and that they only opened Monday through Thursday. Today is Friday. I then got on the internet to research this company and found that it was related to Avon. I am not sure why Avon thinks that I owe them any money especially since I never received anything from them.

Jaynty83
goose creek, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2009 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Data-Corporation-Avon/Goose-Creek-South-Carolina-29445/Allied-Data-Corporation-Avon-Rip-off-Goose-Creek-South-Carolina-410187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Data Corporation - Avon