Complaint Review: Allied Data Corporation

• Submitted: Tue, October 10, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, October 27, 2006

• Reported By:Crooksville Ohio
Allied Data Corporation
1311 West Heimer Suite 400 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Allied Data Corporation /Avon RipOFF and Harrassing Houston Texas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Harrassed by Allied Data Corp for "Avon Debt"

Allied Data Corporation has did nothing but Harrasse me. It's been almost a Year since i have resigned from Avon and now i get a phone call from Allied saying i owe money to avon 73.46 when i quit avon,i sent all the products I had back to avon.Avon stated they never recieved the products,but when i gave them the tracking number they did recieve it but Avon Collections claim they don't know where they products went.

So allied Calls and states they are going to take me to court and sue me I'd have more in lawyer fee's and filing fee's it wouldn't be worth going to court so i should pay the 73.46 the woman had me in tear's I don't owe avon any money,almost a year and they are just now finding this out??? Avon only keeps records or there ex-employees for 6 months>?should be made to keep them longer.... Allied and Avon both bad companies.

Tiffany
Crooksville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2006 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Data-Corporation/Houston-Texas-77077/Allied-Data-Corporation-Avon-RipOFF-and-Harrassing-Houston-Texas-215137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Data Corporation

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Harrassed by Allied Data Corp for "Avon Debt"

AUTHOR: Jamie - (United States Minor Outlying Islands)

I have been recieving nasty, threatening, harrassing phone calls at all hours of the day and evening from Allied Data Corporation saying that I owe Avon money. The amount went from $108.88 to at this last phone call at 8 p.m. on 10/25/2006 $459.00!! Go Figure. They are so rude when they call, most of the time not even giving a name. And now they are demanding a second phone number, like my husband's work number.

Yeah, like I am going to give them that!! I do not owe Avon $ 459.00!! I am not working right now and have three little kids to support! I am worried what this is doing to my credit and considered just trying to borrow the money to pay it to shut them up, but I don't feel right paying a debt that I do not owe. Yes, I sold Avon for a few months, then it got to be too much of a hassel with a new baby. All debts were paid in full!! I feel for you Avon reps out there in this situation. Your are not alone!!