Complaint Review: Allied Data Corporation

• Submitted: Fri, January 04, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 04, 2008

• Reported By:jim thorpe Pennsylvania
Allied Data Corporation
allieddatacorprecovery.com Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Allied Data Corporation "You or your lawyer must call me in 24hrs, good luck" Houston Texas

I received this abrupt message on my home voice mail yesterday. I don't know this company, I never received one letter from them before this. After reading everyone else's complaint's, I am very hesitant to contact them without anything in writing that states why they are contacting me. This seems scary to me.

Shauna
jim thorpe, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2008 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Data-Corporation/Houston-Texas-77077/Allied-Data-Corporation-You-or-your-lawyer-must-call-me-in-24hrs-good-luck-Houston-Texa-296986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Data Corporation