Complaint Review: Allied Financial Brokers Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, March 31, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, March 31, 2012

• Reported By: Bulldogger — Oakdale California United States of America
Allied Financial Brokers Inc.
3300 Bloor St W Toronto, Ontario United States of America

Allied Financial Brokers Inc. Elite Brokers Inc WOW!!! I just won $100,000.00 and didn't do a thing!!!!!! They also sent me a check for $3,272.69 to help me pay for the necessary applicable taxes and insurance fees. Toronto, Ontario

I just opened a letter claiming I won $100,000 in a customer compensation and appreciation bonanza!!  Included with this award notification was a check in the amount of $3,272.69 to help pay any necessary fees, the check looks absolutely real!!!  My award letter states that this is my final reward notice and that I need to call Larry Jones my "claim agent."  Total scam!!! Nothing is free!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2012 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Financial-Brokers-Inc/Toronto-Ontario-M8X-1E9/Allied-Financial-Brokers-Inc-Elite-Brokers-Inc-WOW-I-just-won-10000000-and-didnt-d-861846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Financial Brokers Inc.