Complaint Review: Allied Grant Writers

• Submitted: Mon, October 27, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 22, 2009

• Reported By:Little Neck New York
Allied Grant Writers
245-37 60 Avenue Little Neck, New York U.S.A.

Allied Grant Writers TOOK OUR MONEY AND RAN... Westland Michigan

*Consumer Comment: I was a Victim of the same Company with a branch in Gardena California

We paid this company $1499.00 to help us write a grant. The funds were to help us make needed repairs to our school and to our building for senior programs. When I did not receive any information from them, I called spoke to a representative and was told "It takes time, be patient". Now when I call I just get a recording asking you to leave a message, I have never received a call back yet. I do not know if this company is out of business, but they are certainly not doing the job they got money for. We house a school for special needs children and many senior programs for the aged, money is very tight, we cannot afford to lose our money. Josephine, Little Neck, NY

Josephine fab
Little Neck, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2008 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Grant-Writers/Little-Neck-New-York-11362/Allied-Grant-Writers-TOOK-OUR-MONEY-AND-RAN-Westland-Michigan-385261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Grant Writers

I was a Victim of the same Company with a branch in Gardena California

AUTHOR: Thebiga - (U.S.A.)

I am very sorry to hear what happened to you with Allied Grant Losers is what I acll them. I am also a victim of that company which has a branch in Gardena California.

I paid the 2,500.00 and necer recieved a call back or even given an address that i could visit to discuss my concerns. I think if we come together maybe we can make a difference. A worker Carol davis that barely speaks English took my money and was very rude when i asked where the location was . All her response was is Michigan and gardena California.

There is a place for companies like this therefore we need to speak out and take a stand.