Complaint Review: Allied Grantwriters Of America

• Submitted: Mon, February 21, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, February 21, 2005

• Reported By:Boonville New York
Allied Grantwriters Of America
1700 E.Desert Inn Suite 301 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Allied Grantwriters Of America Ripped me off for $3,000 promised to write a grant for Adirondack High School in upstate NY. To check progress I'm not able to connect them. Phone numbers don't work. Las Vegas Nevada

First I contracted for Allied Grant Writers of America to send doucumentation and assist in the writing of a grant. That cost $600 dollars. I rececived the information but that was about all.

Second, I was contacted by a sales rep who wanted me to put $2500 and their company would write the grant. After I paid the $2500 I have not heard from them since and all phone numbers that I have for Allied no longer work. It like the company picked up and disappered.

Third the grant I wanted them to write for me was not for myself but for the Adirondack School System in upstate NY. We are a poor School District and I was trying to obtain Smartboard Technology for 30 class rooms in our Middle and High Schools. I was risking my money for the sake of the School. I guess I got ripped off. Now All I want is my $3,000 back.

George
Boonville, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2005 06:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Grantwriters-Of-America/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Allied-Grantwriters-Of-America-Ripped-me-off-for-3000-promised-to-write-a-grant-for-Adir-132156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Grantwriters Of America