• Report: #442001

• Submitted: Wed, April 08, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 29, 2009

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Allied Home Warranty
P.O. Box 540487 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Allied Home Warranty Refused service Houston Texas

*Consumer Comment: Allied Home Warranty did a great job for me

I purchased a home warranty and upgraded to the premium plan to cover everything in the house. I filed a claim, and Judy denied my service to be completed because she stated the Lone Star Repair Rep. told her it "might" have been a pre-existing water leak before 3/24/2009 when the contract was purchased. I asked him if he stated this, and he said that he did not. He talked on the phone with her while I was present, and he did not state this then either. The copy of the work order states that the faucet has to be replaced because of the type. There's no mention of what she claims. I cancelled the contract within 30 days, and I'm being charged administrative fees. I was told that I couldn't speak with anyone from the Board of Directors because they didn't work in the office.

Henry
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2009 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Home-Warranty/Houston-Texas-77254/Allied-Home-Warranty-Refused-service-Houston-Texas-442001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Home Warranty

Allied Home Warranty did a great job for me

AUTHOR: John Roberts - (U.S.A.)

Allied Home Warranty - did not cover cleaning an evap coil but did a good job on repair Houston Texas

Allied Home Warranty did a good job on the repair of my a/c. I called and they were out the same day. However, they did not cover cleaning my evap coil. I saw in the contract--after the fact--that this is not a covered item and they handled it well enough.

i did have a bad motor in the a/c unit and they fixed that. i thnk i would have spent $500 on that repair so i did pretty well overall!

John