• Report: #361924

• Submitted: Tue, August 12, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 19, 2008

• Reported By:Cypress Texas
Allied Home Warranty
alliedhomewarranty.com Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Allied Home Warranty Six months later... Houston Texas

*Consumer Comment: Will not renew

Turned in a service request on Feb. 8th, 2008 on my dishwasher. After 4 different service companies and no less than 9 service calls to fix the problem, I still have a broken dishwasher. The office staff is nice on the phone, but try to get a return call or an answer to an e-mail and you will only end up more frustrated. I have the no fault and Premium upgrade, for all the good thats doing me. Over six months and I am still waiting!

David c
Cypress, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2008 05:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Home-Warranty/Houston-Texas-77254/Allied-Home-Warranty-Six-months-later-Houston-Texas-361924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Home Warranty

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

I was due for renewal next week, I had all last year and never used them. After reading this report, I am not going to renew or deal with them ever.