Complaint Review: Allied Home Warranty

• Reported By: Paula — Houston Texas United States of America
Allied Home Warranty
houston, Texas United States of America

Allied Home Warranty Allies Home Warranty Scam artists houston, Texas

0 stars-Rip off! I unfortunately was not smart enough to do my research online about them before I purchased a home warranty and I was scammed to waste my hard earned money on something I was sure would help me but in the end hindered me beyond belief. I was suspicious about Lone Star because Allied kept insisting to send them to my home and I did not think much of it. Now after reading all the helpful reviews I understand why... They are affiliated and also a horrible scam. Lone Star was sent to my home quite a few times and each and every time they over charged me for sure. The last time they were sent was on a heater issue in which they claimed I needed this and that and my head just hurt with all the nonsense. They attempted to charge me $4000! I canceled the warranty and unfortunately could not get any not a penny back not even the trade call fee from that visit. My wonderful neighbor offered to look at my issue himself and he applauded me for canceling the warranty because he fixed my problem for $140! Yes $140 vs the outrageous $4000 Lone Star and Allied were trying to charge me! You should be ashamed of yourselves Allied and Lone Star! I will be putting away money on the side incase another issue happens but will never trust Allied again. Tthey have left a foul taste in the world of home warranty. To top it off the customer service was bad and worse and worse every time from the representatives stupidity to the managers never available or returning your calls. Mrs Gloria was however helpful and very polite and nice but never did I get a return call from Judi on the issue I had with my dishwasher last year I just kept getting sent to her voicemail box. All I wanted was to get in return the service I was promised when I purchased the home warranty but I struggled anytime I called and needed assistance. People do your research before you do something stupid as me and purchase a home warranty with Allied!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Home-Warranty/houston-Texas-77055/Allied-Home-Warranty-Allies-Home-Warranty-Scam-artists-houston-Texas-1022110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Home Warranty