Complaint Review: Allied Insurance

• Submitted: Tue, December 01, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 01, 2009

• Reported By: TheguygettinrobbedbyALLIED — evergreen Colorado United States of America
Allied Insurance
evergreen, Colorado United States of America

Allied Insurance Nationwide affiliate DON'T GET ALLIED INSURANCE evergreen, Colorado

I was in a small fender bender on October 28th,it's my first accident ever where i was in the car,I pay my insurance on time,every time,I filed a claim to see how i could get the dent in my jeep fixed,the day after the accident,while i was working,an agent called from Allied insurance and left a message.I called him back about 2 minutes later and connected to voice-mail.

apparently i was supposed to take the day out of work because that was the only time they've tried to reach me,it's now December 1st and I still havn't heard from "my insurance company".I've made several calls to the agent,first time he was on vacation(so why didn't another agent contact me?) said he'd be back on the 20th,I waited until the 24th and called again.This time he was on break for thanksgiving.

needless to say,I don't even care about the dent now,im just shopping for an insurance company that's going to actually render the services i've been paying for,the whole deal has pretty much been a nightmare since the day i got the insurance..misquoted,3 different calls and you get 3 different answers from 3 different people.

It's really sad,these companies expect you to pay on time and if you don't they'll send you letters IMMEDIATELY,but if you get into an accident and aren't home for their one call,too bad...send us your payment..i will,but it will be the last,THEE WORST EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD WITH AN INSURANCE COMPANY.BAR NONE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2009 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Insurance/evergreen-Colorado-80437/Allied-Insurance-Nationwide-affiliate-DONT-GET-ALLIED-INSURANCE-evergreen-Colorado-531725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Insurance