Complaint Review: Allied Interstate - AT&T Wireless

• Updated: Fri, August 21, 2009

• Reported By: Ty — mckinleyville California USA
Allied Interstate - AT&T Wireless
12 broadway st Eureka, California United States of America

Allied Interstate - AT&T Wireless At&t Wireless Company charged me twice for one phone then repeatedly told me it was dealt with. Later after over a year and 10 hours on the phone the charge is now a derogatory mark on my credit. mckinleyville, California

AT&T has ruined my credit and taken hours of my time unopologetically.

Two years ago I signed up with AT&T to get an Iphone. When I signed up AT&T set up two accounts instead of one. So i was billed twice. I told the company that that wasn't my account but they sent it to collections. I told the collection company that it was a clerical error but they told me I had to pay it. I contacted AT&T multiple times over the course of two years. Each time AT&T told me that it was dealt with. Two days ago I checked my credit and found that it is a derogatory mark on my credit. I am still stuck with over a year contract with a company that has treated me horriblably and has cost me time and has destroyed my credit. Please Help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2009 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Interstate-ATT-Wireless/Eureka-California-/Allied-Interstate-ATT-Wireless-Att-Wireless-Company-charged-me-twice-for-one-phone-the-483586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Interstate - AT&T Wireless