• Report: #302018

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2008

• Reported By:Murray Utah
Allied Interstate Collection Service
3000 Corporate Exchange Dr Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

Allied Interstate Collection Service Unwarranted Collections Calls Columbus Ohio

I have had this company calling me every day at insane hours (5am-11pm and on Sundays) to collect some sort of debt. They have been calling me for about 6 months and I cannot get them to stop.

I do not have ANY credit card debt or otherwise. I have never even owned a credit card. Somehow they have a collections out on someone with the same name as me and will not take me off of thier list even though I have told them this.

They tried to get me to verify by SSN to prove I am not the same person and when I refused they said they would not stop calling me until this bill was paid!!! I asked them to give me the last 4 digits of the SSN of the person they have a collections for and they hung up on me. T

hey have also harrassed my parents who live in a different state and were very rude to them as well. It is one thing for these companies to call people that have debt but when you don't it is even more frustrating!!!!

It is not my fault I have a common name. This company should be put out of business for using illegal tactics to collect on debts.

Nicole
Murray, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2008 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Interstate-Collection-Service/Columbus-Ohio-43231/Allied-Interstate-Collection-Service-Unwarranted-Collections-Calls-Columbus-Ohio-302018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Interstate Collection Service