Complaint Review: Allied Interstate Collections

• Submitted: Fri, October 06, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, October 06, 2006

• Reported By:Ashland Kentucky
Allied Interstate Collections
435 Ford Rd. #800 Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

Allied Interstate Collections Tape Record Your Conversations With Interstate Collections Radio Shack Has Inexpensive Telephone Recording Device ripoff Minneapolis Minnesota

Allied Interstate Collections called me yesterday about a debt I DO NOT owe. I taped the conversation with Amy Gooboy a representive for them. I explained to her that I do not owe this debt and was told I do owe it. I told them to send me proof and she said "we do not have to". She talked to me like a dog but fortunatly I had my recorder going. I purchased this handy little recording device from Radio Shack several years ago.

It cost me for the phone line hook up and the little box recorder somewhere around $50.00. In my state of Kentucky it is legal to record any conversation as long as ONE party knows it is being recorded and that party happened to be me. To anyone that writes them and they refuse to accept your mail invest in this system and prove you have told them to stop. It is simple to use, one end plugs into phone jack and the other to a little box recorder. Push switch to record and everytime you push your talk button it turns on, when you end the call it shuts off.

Check with your local law enforce to make sure this is legal in your state and then let Allied Interstate run their mouths. I am giving our states attorney general a copy of my tape. Good Luck

Lynn
Ashland, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2006 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Interstate-Collections/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55426/Allied-Interstate-Collections-Tape-Record-Your-Conversations-With-Interstate-Collections-R-214487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Interstate Collections