Complaint Review: Allied Interstate " Hussein"

• Submitted: Tue, May 26, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 27, 2009

• Reported By:Bloomington Illinois
Allied Interstate " Hussein"
3111 S Dixie Highway #101 West Palm Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Allied Interstate " Hussein" Threatened me with Blackmail and just threatened me period. West Palm Beach Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: The mighty *57

*Consumer Comment: The next time he calls

I received a call on Sat 5/23/09 at exactly 8am from "Hussein" fitting name, dontcha think since these people are pure evil. Right off the bat he started threatening me for money he said I owed. He said he was going to take my assets, put a lien on my house if I didn't pay this so-called $800 bill by Tuesday May 26. Which he has no right to do. Then he started asking me personal questions like "Where did I spend my money?" then he said that I was rich. and that I could have paid this off a long time ago because of the money that my husband and I make. That is none of his business. I asked him if he realized that things were tough all over. We had to file for bankruptcy this past March, I already had one car repoed and the bank was about to foreclose on the house. He didn't care. He just kept threatening me "I'd better pay or else". He told me that I had to have a checking account and that I could not send money orders that he would not accept them and I was to get a friend or relative's bank account info to use. That is just wrong. I know that that is a lie. A person DOES NOT have to have a bank account to pay a debt. If they want the debt paid then they better accept these type of payments.

I have spoken to the Illinois State's Attorneys office today about "Hussein" and the rest at Allied Interstate. I hope you go out of business and you all are out of jobs. Nothing would make me happier.

Jlm69
Bloomington, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2009 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Interstate-Hussein/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33405/Allied-Interstate-Hussein-Threatened-me-with-Blackmail-and-just-threatened-me-period-455377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Interstate " Hussein"

#1 Consumer Suggestion

The mighty *57

AUTHOR: Holly - (U.S.A.)

I'd advise anyone dealing with these snerts to dial *57 after hanging up (or being hung up on) which costs 1.50$ per trace, but will show the number and time they called on your phone bill along with the charges. After 3 times you can call the 800 number for the Nuisance Call Center and report them. The problem with this is that most of these companies have dozens of phone numbers so if one is blocked they just call out on the next. Whatever you do do not give these people any personal information. PERIOD! Send the registered return reciept cease and desist letter, if they continue calling file complaints with the Federal Trade Commision, BBB, your states Attorney General and their state Attorney General. Heh, I live on a military base and had threats of how they were going to take my home away!

Even after doing all of that it still took me over 2 years to get NCO Financial to stop calling my phone# for someone elses debt, all of those resources told me it would have been stopped sooner and more could have done against the company if I had been the actual person owing the debt. Once NCO started again this year I changed my number. I just got my first call from Allied Interstate at 09:27 this morning from a man with a very thick indian accent, who got very ugly when I couldn't understand him.

The next time he calls

AUTHOR: Steph - (U.S.A.)

What ever you do do not give any bank imformation . If he ever asks you those questions tell him it is none of his f---ing business. Then tell him to go f--- himself then hang up . Or you can do this call your phone company let them know you are getting harassing phone calls from this caller. If the # shows on the caller ID let them know the # and if it does not have the phone company put a block so he cannot call or if it does not show have the caller be known you do not accept calls from unknown callers.