Complaint Review: Allied Interstate, INC.

• Submitted: Sat, July 11, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, July 11, 2009

• Reported By:Lewiston Idaho
Allied Interstate, INC.
540 Dick RD Suite 100 Depew, New York U.S.A.

Allied Interstate, INC. What to do if company has taken money and never confirmed they received it. Depew New York

I had a bill with Allied a year ago and it was with Discovery Channel Book club. I did some research on the web to find DCBC and they no longer exist. How am I to know if they ever received their payments? I never once got a statement to let me know what they were paying the numbers I call all had recordings. Now Columbia House Movie club has sent me to this collector and I have no desire to pay them. I was paying Columbia House in increments and they still turned me over anyway. Should I attempt to pay a company that is all over the internet as fraud or investigation? Please can anyone help me?
Jessica S.

littlej0674
Lewiston, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2009 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Interstate-INC/Depew-New-York-14043/Allied-Interstate-INC-What-to-do-if-company-has-taken-money-and-never-confirmed-they-rec-468706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Interstate, INC.