Complaint Review: Allied Interstate LLC

• Updated: Tue, April 29, 2014

• Reported By: yjrich — Hebron Indiana
Allied Interstate LLC
7525 West Campus Road New Albany, Ohio USA

Allied Interstate LLC Called about account already closed-rude and wanted personal info New Albany Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Also harrassed by Allied Intersate

I was contacted by letter on 2/21/14, the letter stating that I owed for an account that to my knowledge is closed and has been for years. I was then called by Allied and the woman I spoke to was extremely rude and wanted personal information before she would tell me who she was.

I wouldn't tell her any of my information saying that she called me so she should know who she called.  She then hung up on me and I proceded to contact the company that Allied said I owed the bill to.  As of today (4/29/14) I have not received any information from them saying I owe this bill.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2014 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Interstate-LLC/New-Albany-Ohio/Allied-Interstate-LLC-Called-about-account-already-closed-rude-and-wanted-personal-info-N-1142768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Interstate LLC

Also harrassed by Allied Intersate

AUTHOR: Don - ()

Ya,this company is very rude. A guy named Cory is the VP and he hung up on me. I'm attempting to sue them but they

may be operating illegally in California since I cannot find an agent for process service here. They are not listed with the

Secretary of State. I'll have my attorney check on it tomorrow.  These guys are sleeze balls that collect for Sprint/Nextel

for my case.