Complaint Review: Allied Interstate Verizon Wireless

• Submitted: Sun, March 06, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, March 09, 2005

• Reported By:heilman st Pennsylvania
Allied Interstate Verizon Wireless
Hill Top Plaza Kittanning, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Allied Interstate Verizon Wireless Cell ripoff over charged me ripoff Kittanning Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: Kathryn The people that work for Verizon Wireless are not like the individuals you mentioned.

Hi, been getting phone calls and letters from
allied interstate. My verizon wireless bill was extremely high.

I contacted them about it. Took me forever on the phone to speak with a real person. My monthly bill for 3 phones were to be two plans for 59 dollars and the third phone the cheepest plan 20 bucks. When I got my bill it had all these charges.

I ended up with 0ne bill for 280 I paid then now a bill of 411 dollars

They did take it down to 360 when I called. No one in their right mind goes over that much in a month especially when I don't use my cell. I'm sick of the phone calls and the letters from thes jerks.

Is there any thing I can do to stop them. I had them shut my phone off for 3 months because the cost is so high.

Kay
heilman st, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2005 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Interstate-Verizon-Wireless/Kittanning-Pennsylvania-16201/Allied-Interstate-Verizon-Wireless-Cell-ripoff-over-charged-me-ripoff-Kittanning-Pennsylva-133980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Interstate Verizon Wireless

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

I'm saddened to read some of the experiences some Verizon Wireless customer's have experienced and I have a few suggestions to help.

After speaking with a customer service representative and you do not get help, escalate your call to a supervisor.

Sometimes speaking to different customer service representatives you will get different responses.

Don't give up. If this does not help, go online to their website and leave an e-mail. Unfortunately, you will run into reps that are not helpful to your situation. Regretfully there are training issues sometimes with reps that do not help.

I often get calls with customers in your situation and the customer simply has to ask "Is there any way you can help me with this.." is enough to make me want to help them.

Like any human being, yelling and calling someone names is not going to entice them to want to help you. Treat others as you would like them to treat you and I think you'll be surprised in the response.

I wish I knew who you were, because I know I could help with your situation. Please call back and let us try to help you. The people that work for Verizon Wireless are not like the individuals you mentioned.

Thank you.