Complaint Review: Allied Interstate

• Submitted: Mon, May 18, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 18, 2009

• Reported By:west chester Pennsylvania
Allied Interstate
Po Box 361774 Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

Allied Interstate constant harassing phone calls Columbus Ohio

This company calls at least 4 times a day. I asked the woman for their mailing address and a supervisor's name because I was going to send a notice to cease communications. When she gave me the name I asked her where she was calling from. She informed me that she was calling from the Phillipines.

I had just recently lost my job and when I informed her of that she told me that the calls would continue. My advice to anyone receiving phone calls from this company is to send these letters and keep a log of how many times they call.

Kquinn330
west chester, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2009 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Interstate/Columbus-Ohio-43236/Allied-Interstate-constant-harassing-phone-calls-Columbus-Ohio-452887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Interstate