Complaint Review: Allied Interstate

• Updated: Thu, January 22, 2009

• Reported By:Sussex Wisconsin
Allied Interstate
Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

Allied Interstate FRAUD Collection action against me for something I don't owe Minneapolis Minnesota

Received a call from Allied Interstate saying I owe Book of the Month Club $96.68 plus a $4.00 late fee. Said my account has been in collection with them since July, 2008. I have never ordered from Book of the Month Club. When I asked Michael Johnson (who could barely speak English so I doubt his name is really Michael Johnson) for PROOF of my debt and asked if he could send me a bill or invoice proving I owed the debt, he said he couldn't and that they've sent numerous letters to my home address. When I asked for home address, he couldn't repeat it back to me. When I told him I'd rather deal with Book of the Month Club myself to clear up this ERRONEOUS debt, he refused to provide me with their contact information then had enough balls to ask me for my bank account or checking account number. They are CROOKS. I told him to get bent.

Pissedoff
Sussex, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2009 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Interstate/Minneapolis-Minnesota/Allied-Interstate-FRAUD-Collection-action-against-me-for-something-I-dont-owe-Minneapolis-415097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Interstate