Complaint Review: Allied Interstate

PO Box 26190 Minniapolis, Minnesota USA
  • Phone: 1-800-715-0395
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Allied Interstate "Calling and hanging up." "Every few days" Minniapolis Minnesota

Allied Interstate keeps calling my home phone and I am on the "do not call" list. I just want them to stop calling. They will call and hang up when I answer. I do not know who they are trying to get a hold of but I do want them to stop calling me. They call early waking us up before we need to get up for work or before we are ready to get up on our days off. Just get them to stop calling my number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2014 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Interstate/Minniapolis-Minnesota/Allied-Interstate-Calling-and-hanging-up-Every-few-days-Minniapolis-Minnesota-1142922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Interstate