Complaint Review: Allied Interstate

• Submitted: Tue, May 12, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 12, 2009

• Reported By:ST Petersburg Florida
Allied Interstate
3111 S Dixie Highway #101 West Palm Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Allied Interstate calling to harass and insult West Palm Beach Florida

This company, Allied Interstate, has been calling and harassing me and my husband for months now. They call all hours of the day. Sometimes when I answer the phone they hang up. Other times they call to verify information with me and then they start calling me a "dead beat who does not want to pay their bills." I am still trying to sort out whether or not this bill is valid and they will not stop calling. I have filed a report with the Better Business Bureau and I am looking in to a lawyer to see what can be done about this company. My best idea for right now is just not answer the phone.

Deb
ST Petersburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2009 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Interstate/West-Palm-Beach-Florida/Allied-Interstate-calling-to-harass-and-insult-West-Palm-Beach-Florida-451168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Interstate