efficient

• Updated: Thu, February 19, 2009

• Reported By:Kissimmee Florida
Allied Interstate
www.alliedinterstate.com Internet U.S.A.

Allied Interstate And The Sneaky Ways They Use To Get You To Talk To Them Kissimmee Florida Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: depending on what you owe

I was at work and I recieved A Phone call from a Tom Wilson at Allied Interstate saying that I owe a large sum of money on a loan that Im default in.........when i explained that Im not available to talk and how did u get this number........TOM preceeded to tell me that they tracked me down and had a hard time finding me and tracked me down with my loan information......Im like excuse me first off this loan I had was before I even started working for this company and 2nd I'm not allowed to be on the phone at work.......

He then preceedes to tell me that his company is about to garnish my wages in the amount of 15 percent a week?!? Now I know that they can't garnish your wages without your consent....

If they call back....I'm going to get real nasty and threaten to sick my attorney on them.......

Melanie
Kissimmee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2009 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Interstate/internet/Allied-Interstate-And-The-Sneaky-Ways-They-Use-To-Get-You-To-Talk-To-Them-Kissimmee-Florid-425888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Interstate

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

depending on what you owe

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

I am not sure what you are default on, but I use to work for their student loan area and they can send over for a wage garnishment without your consent along with taking your taxes if Dept of Education certifies you. Now if this is for a simple credit card or medical bill, etc.. then they overstepped their boundary on what can be say to you.