Complaint Review: Allied Interstate

• Updated: Sat, May 02, 2009

• Reported By:oak harbor Washington
Allied Interstate
www.alliedinterstate.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Allied Interstate Harassing my family and ruining my family ties and credit Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Send them cease communications letter

I am writing this because with in one day Allied Interstate has managed to ruin my credit and ruin my relationship with my brother. It breaks my heart to not have contact with him anymore over one incident which should have never happened. He now thinks that I tried to off load my little bit of debt on him when I was only 10 days late on a payment of 91.00. I am seriously distressed and crying inside.

I have never given out my brothers number to anyone, ever. The next thing I know he is call me and asking why someone is calling him looking for me. I was really confused. So they called him again this morning. This time they said who they were and what this was about. So he called me and let me know what happened. He gave me the number so I called them. I demanded that they take his number out of the system. I asked them how they got his number and all they could say was "It is all automatic, we have no control."

I refused, thankfully, to pay them on my account. I pulled out my statement and noticed that I am only a few days late on my payment and my account is still open. I put my payment in the mail and called it good.

Who the heck is Allied Interstate to find my brothers number and harass his family. Who the heck gives them the right to decide that my credit needs to go into collections when it is in good standing and what gives them the right to check my credit. Is any of this legal?
I might have some more info on another debt, that was paid off, of mine that I think they created a few years ago. I need to contact the lawyer handling this case first and check it out because I know it was paid, but never got discharge papers.

Can anyone help. I would love to stick it to these creeps for invading and ruining my family.

Mamaofmany
oak harbor, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2009 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Interstate/nationwide/Allied-Interstate-Harassing-my-family-and-ruining-my-family-ties-and-credit-Nationwide-448282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Interstate

Send them cease communications letter

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Via certified mail with return receipt requested
Keep copies of all this
This is just another pond scum third party collection agency