Complaint Review: Allied Mutual Brokers

• Submitted: Wed, September 21, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, September 21, 2005

• Reported By:Macomb Michigan
Allied Mutual Brokers
920 S.E. Quincy St. Suite 10B Topeka, Kansas U.S.A.

Allied Mutual Brokers These fake disgraceful people had me wire $1163.76 to Calgary, Alberta Canada on 9/9/05 for loan insurance and never called again. Topeka Kansas

These people with the fake names of Jessica Vaze & Brian Anderson are ripping people off with not so perfect credit by telling them they need insurance on there loans and taking the money. I had a lose of $1163.76 which hurt my family very much.

They have all the information on me to start another scam with someone else using my name. We had faxed a voided check, copies of our liscense, checkstubs, and of course our social security numbers. They have caused much stress on my whole family. We had to cancel our checking account which went negative due to expecting $12,000 to be directly deposited. Also, the stress and unbelief that this has happened has made me very sick, I have lost 7lbs in one week.

The back ground music when waiting for there mailboxes is a Toronto radio station 98.1. so at this point I believe they are residing in Canada somewhere.

If we can get more people to file complaints there may be a better chance they are caught.

Jennifer
Macomb, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2005 09:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Mutual-Brokers/Topeka-Kansas-66612/Allied-Mutual-Brokers-These-fake-disgraceful-people-had-me-wire-116376-to-Calgary-Alber-157917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Mutual Brokers