rank

• Updated: Thu, May 17, 2012

• Reported By: DanaSalson — Los Angeles California United States of America
Allied Schools
22952 Alcalde Drive Laguna Hills, California United States of America

Allied Schools Allied Real Estate School They are scamers, beware. Laguna Hills, California

*Consumer Comment: Not a bad experience

I ordered the whole package that ensures money back guarantee if you pass. So, when I finally got the material the book did not match the DVD. Instead of redoing some of the dvd, there is bold writing all through out the book stating that due to change in the law; certain sections are obsolete. It was really confusing because some of the figures had changed since 2007, and I had to look online for the correct answers. Did I mention, since 2007, they have not updated some of the material? No wonder why I didn't pass. Also, I talked to 2 different customer service representatives about getting my money back, but never got it back. They will use every excuse they can to make sure you don't get your money back. Don't use Allied Schools / licenseprep.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2012 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Schools/Laguna-Hills-California-92653/Allied-Schools-Allied-Real-Estate-School-They-are-scamers-beware-Laguna-Hills-Californi-847781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Schools

Not a bad experience

AUTHOR: Tony B - (United States of America)

I wrote another rebuttal to a complaint against Allied and I don't want to go into all the details again (too much typing). I had a very good experience and would recommend this school. I completed all required courses for real estate pre-licensing in Texas, and it only took me three months (I studied three hours a day, though). Allied was very helpful, the texts were OK, and I received several phone calls to check in on my through my course work. If you want more details please see my other post on Allied. It isn't perfect, some of the quizzes included questions that weren't addressed until later in the chapter, but that doesn't affect your final score anyway.