Complaint Review: Allied Steel Buildings

• Submitted: Wed, July 25, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: Chevyjohn — Huntington Beach California U.S.A.
Allied Steel Buildings
2901 W. Cypress Creek Rd, Suite 125 Nationwide United States of America

Allied Steel Buildings In Dec of 2009, I paid $4500 as a down payment for a $13, 500 building at a discounted price. The list price of the building was $30, 179 After upgrades of $8400, I had to pay 50% so another $4200 in http://www.alliedbuildings.com, Nationwide

*General Comment: Questions

In Dec of 2009, I paid $4500 as a down payment for a $13, 500 building at a discounted price. The list price of the building was $30, 179 After upgrades of $8400, I had to pay 50% so another $4200 in Jan of 2010. I thought something was fishy but they did have an "A" rating with the BBB so I thought everything would turn out ok besides I had never bought anything like this and just thought this is the way it is. I am filing a complaint with the attorney generals of Florida and my state of Texas.

If they don't do anything, they will get something eventually. I don't think they have ice water in h**l. I don't think you can be forgiven when you intentionally hurt people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2012 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Steel-Buildings/nationwide/Allied-Steel-Buildings-In-Dec-of-2009-I-paid-4500-as-a-down-payment-for-a-13-500-buil-917390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Steel Buildings

#1 General Comment

Questions

AUTHOR: T.K - (United States of America)

I am looking into buying a building from Allied Steel Buildings. I saw your report and other than the $$$$ problems did you get your building built and if so were you happy with the structure its self?

Linda