invited

• Submitted: Thu, May 14, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 14, 2009

• Reported By:mobile Alabama
Allied Waste
3720 Varner Dr, Mobile, Alabama U.S.A.

Allied Waste Theodore Alabama Removed Container replaced with 1/2 size and demanded I pay over double price Mobile Alabama

The week of Thanksgiving Allied waster removed our 8 yard dumpster and replaced it with one that was four yards in size. I called them and told them I was not willing to pay $120 a month for a four yard container with a once a week pick up. They replied you are under contract and must pay.
I last signed a contract with them in 2003 they requested in 2008 that I sign another one and I refused to do so. The orignal price was $58 a month and they jumped it to $120 a month with fuel recover cost. Since fuel went down I requested that they reduce/remove this fee and they have refused. Now they called it a enviromental impact fee. I have written many letters telling them to remove the dumpster and refusing to pay for it. They stopped my trash pick up in Febuary. Now they want me to pay over $500 in fees to them. I have since gotten another dumpster for $60 a month from another company. Todate they still refuse to pick up the four yard dumpster even after I told them I considered it abandoned and would dispose of it if they continued to refuse to pick it up. They now say they want me to sign a letter asking for MY dumpster to be removed. I keep telling them I will not sign for my dumpster to be removed since they took it back at Thanksgiving. They are nasty rude and threatening everytime I speak with them. I have Connie at Allied waste on the telephone right now and she is being very rude to me.
I Connie to informed all of them that if it was not gone by the end of next week that I would have it taken to the dump since they continue to refuse to pick it up and it has been abandoned by them for months now.
They are criminals who think they can hold you hostage by a smelly can of garbage being on your property.
Do not ever use ALLIED WASTE they double the price and try to demand you take a container 1/2 the size. When you refuse they leave the garbage full of trash on your property for you to deal with and threaten you if you tell them you are going to get rid of it. Connie just told me they would sue me if I got rid of this container they refuse to come and get.
What a Joke, good thing I own a trailer and the equipment to load this thing with or I would be sunk. Run away from this company fast.
Never ever use them. The have contracts that they try to renew forever on you. If you do sign one with them. Good luck trying to cancel it.

Warren
mobile, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2009 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Waste/Mobile-Alabama-36693/Allied-Waste-Theodore-Alabama-Removed-Container-replaced-with-12-size-and-demanded-I-pay-451912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Waste