Complaint Review: Allied collection services Inc

• Submitted: Thu, March 15, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 22, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Henderson Nevada United States of America
Allied collection services Inc
3080 S Durango Dr # 208 Las Vegas, NV 89117 Las VEgas, Nevada United States of America

Allied collection services Inc Las Vegas SWIFT KICK*** SCARE TACTICS, THREATENING, RUDE, Las VEgas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: ganished wages

On their first attempt to contact me to collect a debt the first words I hear are "this is DAWN MOORE from Allied collections services in an attempt to collect a debt.  You need to work with us or you will be sent to legal, we know where you work."   I stay on th line long enough to find out for who and then end the call.  They called every number I guess that they had associated with my file and called a number that I have not been at for over 10 years.  I called the doctor that this was associated with .  Found out that three dates of service were denied.  I answered two of their questions and they re-processed the adjustments for those dates of service.  I cthen contacted the doctors office again informing them and they stated that they were going to pull the collection.  I called Allied to update them as well and spoke to a supervisor CHAD CURTIS.  He wanted nothing to do with my hearing my update.  He stated that I was the one that was being abusive and rude.  This comment was made after I told him that you get more flies with honey not vinegar.  They harrassed me at work, at home, on my cell, called family members.  This is outrageous and uncalled for.

According to Allied they are now going to garnish my wages, while the insurance company is going to be sending a check to the doctors office, and then who will be responsible for repayment of wages collected?  The only one getting the short end of the stick in this is me and it may be a year before I ever see a penny.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2012 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-collection-services-Inc/Las-VEgas-Nevada-89117/Allied-collection-services-Inc-Las-Vegas-SWIFT-KICK-SCARE-TACTICS-THREATENING-RUDE-854282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied collection services Inc

ganished wages

AUTHOR: Nkk86m - (U.S.A.)

this company will ganish your wages if they do know where you work, that's what they did to me after harrasing me and basically stealing even more money from me than i originally owned.  They are also called Sentry Collections and i am looking into filing a class action suit against them. contact me if you are interested in being a part of it.