Complaint Review: AlliedBarton

• Updated: Fri, September 06, 2013

• Reported By: DDELCRAM — Moreno Valley California
AlliedBarton
3120 Chicago Avenue, Suite 190 Riverside, California USA

AlliedBarton Account Manager: WILLIAM HUEY FAVORITISM! SEXIST! RACIST! UNFAIR MANAGING OF EMPLOYEES! NO EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION! WRITE-UPS, WRITE-UPS, WRITE-UPS! Riverside California

I've been an employee for AlliedBarton sincve March 2013 and I've seen nothing but favoritism and unfair managing from our Account Manager, Bill Huey. I've already spoke with our District HR and NOTHING was done about what has been going on. There has been Officers that takes 1 hour lunches when we are only allowed thirty minutes on numorous occasions and of course these Officers log their lunch as "thirty" minutes only. I've also witnessed other Officers switching posts without proper notifiactions to their Shift Supervisor, which the Shift Supervisor is aware but nothing is done. Plenty of call-offs without proper "DisciplinaryAction."

I have also expressed my concern on why is there no female Shift Supervisors, because I would like to see diversity at my job site. I also wondered why officers has not been terminated for falling asleep on the job 3 to 4 different times when the Policies clearly states if an officer is caught asleep while on the job, it is grounds for termination. I have received "Disciplinary Actions for not arriving on time for a post that I have never worked nor have been properly trained. I also received "Disciplinary Action" for calling off work one day because my mother almost died. I have documented and noted all wrong doings that goes on at my job site. To this day, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 12:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AlliedBarton/Riverside-California-92507/AlliedBarton-Account-Manager-WILLIAM-HUEY-FAVORITISM-SEXIST-RACIST-UNFAIR-MANAGING-OF-1082137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AlliedBarton