Complaint Review: Alloy

• Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: MD — Northwood Ohio United States of America
4300 Glendale-Milford Rd Cincinnati, Ohio United States of America

Alloy Alloy Overcharged tax on order confirmation Cincinnati, Ohio

Do not order anything from this website. I should have checked this site first for complaints and saved my self tons of aggravation! I placed an order online, received a confirmation and printed it out on 1-17-2013. On 1-22-2013 a different amount was taken from my checking account. I called customer service talked to an "AJ" female who was very rude. They explained that I was not charged tax on my order from where I live but where the merchandise is shipped from. Nowhere on the website does it explain that. There is just a general disclaimer that states in part:"Inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Sites is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). So they can charge your credit card anything they want and claim an error afterwards. Fraud. Even after they took the wrong amount out of my account, a pending amount of the original order remained on my card 6 days later. Causing an overdraft on my checking account. Customer service could not explain why the amount was still on hold. There are Plenty of reputable clothing sites online. AVOID this Alloy website and save yourself all the trouble.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alloy/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Alloy-Alloy-Overcharged-tax-on-order-confirmation-Cincinnati-Ohio-1001885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alloy