Complaint Review: Allpoetry

• Submitted: Tue, July 17, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 17, 2012

• Reported By: arosewithoutaname — Austin Texas United States of America

Allpoetry Kevin Watt (Owner) Unsafe place Internet

Allpoetry is deceptive. First of all, the poetry written is put on google for anyone at all on the internet to read. They do not notify you of this or did not notify me of this when I joined in 2005. I wrote poetry having no clue my poetry was being "shown to the world" on google.

Second, I have been a victim in the pub with what seemed fake accounts hounding me because the site or moderators did not agree with my view points. This has also happened in their chat room.  They encourage "allpoetry families" as a contest. It took me a while, but I finally decided to do a contest looking for "family". I did not realize that this is a internet criminal's dream to become close to people.

I ended up becoming close friends with a real pimp who I had to delete facebook, allpoetry and everything to get away from him.

A bad experience. Stay away from allpoetry.com!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allpoetry/internet/Allpoetry-Kevin-Watt-Owner-Unsafe-place-Internet-913589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allpoetry