Complaint Review: Allstar Appliance Repair

• Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: Shirley — Hayward California United States of America
Allstar Appliance Repair
1175 Shaw Ave, Clovis, CA 93611 INTERNET, California United States of America

Allstar Appliance Repair United Appliance Repair I was ripped off for $289.88. This bogus Appliance Repair Co. took off with my check, cashed it the same day and I have not heard from them. Beware of a Scott ? or Ryan ? or John Gomez. Calling the ph INTERNET, California

Called AllStar Applance at 408-520-7192. Talked to a Scott. That number is no longer in service.
Ryan ? arrived for repair to my GE Range. Said a part needed to be ordered. Repair should have been done by now. When I called the available phone number on the invoice, John Gomez said the part had arrived and a techincian would be out the next day between 10 and 11 am. No one came at that time, so I called again and he said the techncian was running late and would arrive at 1:00 pm.  No one came or or called.  I continue to call and only get the answering machine.

I know this is fraud because the address on the invoice is bogus.  And no one returns my calls. A check was given to Ryan ? for $289.88 on 1/30/13 and it was cashed on the same day. The check was made out to DA Appliance Repair.

All though I orignally called AllStar Appliance first.  They have answered the phone as United Appliance.  When I asked why Ryan had me make the check out to DG Appliance, John Gomez said it should have been made out to VG Appliance Repair

With all of the above company names, they had no trouble cashing the check on the same day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allstar-Appliance-Repair/INTERNET-California-/Allstar-Appliance-Repair-United-Appliance-Repair-I-was-ripped-off-for-28988-This-bogus-1010639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstar Appliance Repair