Complaint Review: Allstar Motivation - O. W. O. world perfume

• Submitted: Mon, May 17, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By: Millie — Las Vegas Nevada U.S.A.
Allstar Motivation - O. W. O. world perfume
3110 S. Polaris Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Allstar Motivation - O. W. O. world perfume Billy Nolan "head Honcho" If you need a laugh in the midst of job hunting, call them! Las Vegas Nevada

*General Comment: General Question(s)

*Consumer Comment: I went in the carrollton office location

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Closed-Minded people won't get it

*General Comment: Need more info

*UPDATE Employee: HA! If $1,200 a WEEK is a scam then keep scamming me!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Knock off

*UPDATE Employee: wow what loosers

Where do I start...If you live in Las Vegas, and you see the annoying group of kids/ex-junkies at gas stations, strip malls, and Wal-Mart parking lots selling the off-brand perfume..well it leads right back to THIS company!!

after calling the number in the Craigslist Ad...I heard the scripted sales pitch "Company is expanding..blah blah...are you over 18..blah blah..own your own car..we have a 1:00 and a 3:00"

Show up, the Compnay is located on a backstreet where drug dealing and defunct businesses are operated. Came in signed in under "Billy". Told to fill out a "Getting to know you questionare"..seriously, your asking for my SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER...yeah left it blank.

They were playing "Anchorman", and had a few bottles of the product set up on the DVD cart. It was myself and another young lady, after I told her what the company REALLY was, she had a look of dissapointment on her face, but said she will let them go through with the act. We were given a lackluster intro to the video by a guy with short dreads "Dallante". The video was cheesy,a spoof if anything, a minstrel show of young 20 something black kids and a middle aged black guy with messed up teeth talking about "the life"..yeah like i regret getting my college degree

We met with the head honcho in the office next to the waiting room, who went on and on about the product. While looking at my resume he asked what type of experience I had and jotted it down on line paper..umm seriously? He kept going on about the endless possibilities of making money, and how much better our lives will be. The feeble minded would have been sold on the song and dance, but obviously my questions about operations were starting to get on his nerves. to the After informing him that I have a Bachelors Degree in Biolgy and was just looking for something part-time..I was told ill hear from someone regarding a management position. I told him dont even bother, but since I drove down here, thank you for the show, and walked out!

Any adult with SENSE knows that nothing happens over night. If you go to their website and see 5 or 6  people on vacation to exotic places, or driving expensive cars, its because they are using the lowly souls with no back-bone, limited education, and down trodden to get where they are at.

FYI..NONE of the cars featured in the video were on or around the OWO- All-Star Motivation "Head-quarters"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2010 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allstar-Motivation-O-W-O-world-perfume/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Allstar-Motivation-O-W-O-world-perfume-Billy-Nolan-head-Honcho-If-you-need-a-laug-604220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstar Motivation - O. W. O. world perfume

#1 General Comment

General Question(s)

AUTHOR: kebler95 - ()

I have responded to the same add in craigslist this week, It seems some of these people like it and don't like. I think it may be liget like most of you all said that has enjoyed it like it. I suppose it is what it is, I will find out soon. Is there anything I need to be aware from the current employee's or former employee's, like oh i dont drug testing, background check. I didn't give them any of my personal information on that yet I just would like to know if these things will come up or not. I ask cause I enjoy having my beer at night sometimes and dont wanna pee in the cup with some budlight in my system from the night before. I would apprieate it if you could give me some info back on those questions thanks.

I went in the carrollton office location

AUTHOR: Eric benton - ()

I went in for an interview a few months ago but never got a call back...  I did a follow up call for 3 weeks straight. They said if spots opened they would call me back. It wasn't a "scam",  the people were really nice and motivated. I am no fool, I know scams when I see one. You are selling perfume and colonge until you sell enough that they give your own entire office location in a city of your choice. You run that office as your own and you don't have to sell the perfume anymore you hire people to sell it for you. You are given merchandise monthly and a crew to work with. You have to maintain a certain amount of sales. You manage your own office. I didn't get anything "scammish" out of the interview, because you don't have anything to lose. I don't know why anyone wouldn't take the position. I plan on going back soon, I am tired of my marketing sales jobs. If anyone else knows of other great opportunities email me!

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Closed-Minded people won't get it

AUTHOR: Quincy Jones - ()

To: Millie

First of all, the office is not located on a back street where drug dealing and defunct businesses are operated. It's in a business complex. Where else would YOU have an office?

Why did you tell Billy that you have a bachelor's degree in Biology? Obviously, you didn't learn anything about running a business when you went to school.

I'm pretty sure you were never told that something was going to happen overnight. It takes hard work and dedication to run a business. That's what they teach you. Ask anyone who has their own business or is a self-made millionaire.

Lastly, whatever cars you see in the videos are the ones that DO show up at the office. Sorry, you didn't stick around, but I'm glad you didn't. I would have booted you out the company with that salty attitude.

#4 General Comment

Need more info

AUTHOR: Krileos - ()

I currently have an interview with the Prestige Worldwide LLC company in Carrollton, TX set up this week, and I would like to know exactly why some people hate it and why some people like/tolerate it.

HA! If $1,200 a WEEK is a scam then keep scamming me!

AUTHOR: @AlexaBlanchfill - (United States of America)

Oooh don't be a haterrr. I been working with Allstar Motivation for 2 years now, am 21 years old, have my own marketing team and about to run my own building. I make up to $1,700 a week and on a bad week around $800. Guess where I started? By answering an add on Craigslist;) just because YOU don't have the capabilities to do a job like this doesn't mean it's a joke. We made a perfume/cologne for people just like you...it's called "Not 4 Haters." Have a good day!

#6 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Knock off

AUTHOR: Kelly the bartender - (USA)

How can you feel so good teaching people how to sell cheap garbage to people on the streets

wow what loosers

AUTHOR: kenneth - (United States of America)

i answered the add in the paper they told me if i learned to sell the product i could go into management and train others to sell it i made 500 dollars my first week for doing 50 its was easy why do poeple cry and wine when they have to work hard for them self for there own pay. i guess its true what they told me lots of weak people out there thay gave me my own office in only 8 weeks. i could not believe it and now im showing others how to make money for them self now. it feels soo good. to help others. well dont know what to say but they told me i would be selling it and i did and thay fulfilled everything they told me they would do so hay i have nothing against them i have my own business now because of them they even paid for office i did not have to spent a dollar. well good luck everyone and thx Ace Whitworth with Prestige Worldwide in Carrollton thx