Complaint Review: Allstate Auto Insurance

• Updated: Mon, October 25, 2010

• Reported By: susan — Venice Florida United States of America
Allstate Auto Insurance
2410 N 28th Ave Hollywood, Florida United States of America

Allstate Auto Insurance Jones Ins Group Inc they owe me money! Hollywood , Florida

DON'T USE ALLSTATE FOR CAR INSURANCE!  If you check online you'll see lots of complaints that they won't refund your money and even turn you into collections after you've cancelled with them.  I cancelled my auto insurance policy with them and they insisted I send them proof of my new insurance. Okay; I faxed it to them EIGHT different times, called over ten times and they still wouldn't cancel my policy.  Do you know how hard it is to get your licence re-instated after an insurance company reports you to DMV for cancellation of policy? Ugh! I'm still fighting with Allstate four months later to get my money back! And to add insult to injury, now I'm being bothered by a collections agency for money I don't owe.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2010 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allstate-Auto-Insurance/Hollywood-Florida-33020/Allstate-Auto-Insurance-Jones-Ins-Group-Inc-they-owe-me-money-Hollywood-Florida-654838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstate Auto Insurance